Friday, February 17, 2012

MouseWaits



While we're on the topic of "staying connected", if your a Disneyland fan, a must have app for your iPhone, Android phone, and I think even a BlackBerry is MouseWaits.  With a couple of presses on my phone's touch screen I can have the wait time of any Disneyland or DCA ride or attraction (there is a WDW version of the app also) instantly.  It even has fast pass return times. So I'm sitting in my cubicle at lunch and I need a break from the ongoing mind-numbing monotany of it all, off too MouseWaits and I can in an instantly see there is a 50 minute wait time at this very moment to get on Star Tours and a fast pass return time of 3:40. You can even find out how long the wait is for a corn dog from the Little Red Wagon or a Dole Pineapple Whip. In a strange, bizarre, fun way, MouseWaits puts you in Disneyland no matter where you are.

There are other Disney apps that feature wait times but MouseWaits by all appearances in the undisputed king. Check it out your smartphone or smart device app store.  It's free.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews