Saturday, March 31, 2012

It's a Nice Thought



There was a Mega Lottery Drawing last night worth an estimated 640 million dollars. I didn't win of course. 3 people in 3 states will share in the multi-million dollar prize. The chance of winning something like that is mathematically an infinite fraction of Zero so while all my co-workers had lotto fever yesterday, I didn't give it a lot of thought.

I did think about it a bit more this morning.  What would I do if I did win something like that?  Why not set up a program where underprivileged or special needs children whose parents cannot afford to take them to Disneyland can apply for an opportunity to visit the park and experience the magic in a first class kind of way with all expenses paid? Sounds reasonable. Sounds noble. Yeah, I could do something like that - if I had the money...at least I would like to think I would do something like that.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews