Monday, August 1, 2011

A Blogger's Month in Review - July


Well it's August 1st - the dog days of summer as the saying goes. In July, there were 468 viewers of this blog (up about a hundred from June's 363 views). I don't know who you are in most cases but a sincere 'thank you' from The Disneyland Traveler. We covered a lot of topics, some serious, most of them not, but its all meant in a spirit of good fun that's what Disneyland is all about.

There are 31 days in July but somehow I found the time to write 41 blog entries. My shrub and tree trimming in the yard suffer because of it. I keep a little spreadsheet where I jot down Disney blog subjects. More things get added than I have time to write about so there is a whole vault of topics on my blogging agenda. I don't know if I can top 41 or even know if I want to try but The Disneyland Traveler moves on.

In August we have the D23 Expo coming up and that particular subject is a blogger's paradise because it is semi-controversial with strong opinions on both sides of Disney's D23 Membership. I know that will continue to get explored. So as the dog days of summer wind down, the Disneyland Traveler is just getting started. Welcome to August 2011.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews